No, it’s not necessary, but I’m ready for some organization!
Thanks for reading the articles on my account. I really appreciate the claps, comments and the shares from you (my reader). I write because I love it.
But, I also write specifically for “you” (my reader).
- You are making me get up in the middle of the night to put down my ideas.
- You are making me linger on 20 ideas and organize them into little notes so that I can write a 11 minute piece to appease both my cravings and your cravings.
- You are making me push through my imposter syndrome and simply write.
- You are making me think twice about what I write, how I write it and when I write what, because I want you to love it.
To make it easier for you to follow me here on Medium, I have started a blogging calendar for myself on Medium with a few series that I thought you might be interested in. These series will help you to follow me on my “tag surfing” journey. It will also help me organize my own productivity.
These series will take up 1 article space each day on my account. I also write another free-thinking article depending on what inspires me on that day.[1 scheduled article, 1 free-thinking article]
- Monday Artificial Intelligence Series — technology article on AI.
- Tuesday Relationship Series — relationship article about all types of personal relationships.
- Wednesday Writing Tip Series — writing tips article for new writers of Medium.
- Thursday Health Series — health and wellness articles for living your best life. (alternative medicine, mental health, psychology)
- Friday Work Series — work related articles for both men and women to live their best life at work.
- Saturday Food Series — food article that inspires me.
- Sunday Parenting Series — parenting truths and insights that persistently rock my world.
My free-thinking article may contain poetry, programming, technology and psychology topics depending on what inspires me on that day.
Hopefully, you are entertained reading and I’m enterained writing.
About the Author
Jun Wu is Content Writer for Technology, AI, Data Science, Psychology, and Parenting. She has a background in programming and statistics. On her spare time, she writes poetry and blogs on her parenting website: wellplayedchild.com